Graduate Group Class
Dawg Phonics group classes are held every Wednesday at 7pm and every Saturday at 10am. Advanced training is acquired through group classes, field trips and of course Play Dates. Only graduates of The Basic Manners Program can participate, visitors are welcome to join but must sit on the side lines I do ask that you R.S.V.P for our outdoor gathering so that I can be prepared for the amount of dogs coming or I don’t leave anyone behind. Check out the new calendar on the Group Classes tab- allows you to see the upcoming events with you canines. Google calendar will be updated as I find events for us to attend. Advanced training is a lot of fun because you laid all the ground work… now it’s fun time learn fun tricks reinforce socialization our creativity only makes the dog more amazing!
- No flops, heels or open toed shoes.
- K9 must be on leash till practice begins with off leash
- K9 wearing bandana please respect there space and be aware they might be at training level you k9 might be .
- Must maintain control of canine at all time if k9 becomes a distraction I will set aside time to fix it to rejoin group activities.
- Bring a bag for your items; I need you hands free to work with the k9’s.
- Bring bug spray if they bother you… rainy so mosquitoes are bad right know.
- Show up and we will have fun!!!!!
- I provide water… training supplies and some balls bring a motivational toy for your canine to keep interested if they are not ball dogs.
- Classes, field trips and play dates will be held out in public establishments be sure to be aware of your surroundings and watch your canine!
Graduate Refresher Class
60 MINUTES • 90 MINUTES
Is your dog not getting all the practice they should be? Schedule a refresher class to remind them of their manners or teach them new advanced socialization and manners. A refresher can be great when life has gotten too busy or your dogs need further advanced training.